OK, so now that I am caught up, Here's a brief midweek update…
- garage. semi-cold. kickboxing. (cat OK)
- went to
PilatesTorture Time. Doomsday Becky postponed her trip by one day and did attend. Dora Who's Not The Explorer was out of town, and "A," who is Dora Who's Not The Explorer's daughter was not there either.
Two new people who were very, very, very very chipper showed up, and they could do EVERYTHING without even one teensy groan or complaint. And, as if that wasn't bad enough, the Chippers could draw perfect circles and triangles with their legs. And, as if that isn't bad enough, let me just say that the words "lard" and "behind" never would appear in the same sentence as these two newcomers. Sadly, that is not the case in my case.
Still, I muddled through thinking not-so-happy thoughts.
- Garage. Cold. Kickboxing. Pretty sure I now know all the words to the Black Eyed Peas song, "I Gotta A Feelin.'"
- Pretended all the Chippers of the world were on my punching bag.
- Doing fairly well with my standing Eagle pose.
- Tuesday night… yoga… Missy Chrissy Pretzel admitted that she was the one who told the Chippers about
PilatesTorture Time class. Spent the entire class working on what Missy Chrissy Pretzel says is "letting go of all those hidden areas of stress."
- So I tried to work on my Chipper issues.
- Worked on the Eagle Pose too, but I kept falling over.
I don't know why I can do the Eagle Pose better in my garage than in class. I keep falling over in class.
As best as I can figure, that building must have some sort of foundation problems and the floor tilts.