Time for the midweek update…Jeez Louise, though, I'm not sure why I'm bothering. Is anyone out there? Am I the only chubbette? Am I the only one who has Yo mum's so fat jokes? Am I the only one struggling here? I'm not feelin' the love here…
OK enough of the whineroma… Let's suck in our abs and get an update…
Saturday & Sunday… Walked both days 2 to 2.5 miles each day. Went out to eat twice (bad). Made chocolate chip/pecan cookies to give to the tech guys at work. Ate some too (bad). Ate some again (not good–not the cookies, they were great.). Ate some more later (still bad).
- Woke up and drank lots of coffee.
- Went into the garage for kickboxing
- Didn't scare the cat.
- Did a little kickboxing & yoga
- Went to
PilatesTorture Time. Got there before Doomsday Becky, grabbed a spot in the back row, made Doomsday Becky go to the front row, by the teacher.
- Wanted to make rabbit ears for Doomsday Becky since I was sitting directly behind her and there was a mirror in front of her. It would have been hilarious, but the teacher kept watching.
- Tried to do the roll down on the floor and roll back up thingy. Not happenin' in my life time even if pigs do fly.
- Woke up, drank coffee, went into the garage for kickboxing.
- Cat not in the garage. No one to scare.
- Did a little kickboxing and yoga.
- Getting good at singing "Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night" by the Black Eyed Peas.
- Went to work. Ate two pieces of Emergency Chocolate.
- Went to yoga in the evening. Doomsday Becky took my spot in the back of the room.
- Missy Chrissy Pretzel made us do this dolphin thing with push ups. Who knew dolphins could be so mean?
- Missy Chrissy Pretzel semi-redeemed herself by including a Leon Russell song in her music repertoire.
- No Eagle Pose practice this time, but did Eagle sit ups. Yeah, you try wrapping one foot around your ankle. At least I was already on the floor. No danger of falling down.
I guess I'll be like Scarlett O'Hara and say, "After all, tomorrow is another day."