Thursday, January 28, 2010

Carol: Fat Joke #2, Midweek Update & Oprah Where Are You

Yo Mum's So Fat Mum Joke #2…“She laid out on the beach and Greenpeace threw her into the ocean” [Send me your own jokes… I’ll keep posting these until we get two chubby Brittish teachers for our fitness challenge…]

Purchased a new fancy, schmancy scale that does BMI and has BIG numbers for weight, so I can actually SEE the results.

Here's my midweek update…

Monday…
  • Woke up.
  • Drank lots of coffee.
  • Drank more coffee.
  • Went into the garage for kickboxing
  • Scared the bejeebers out of the cat.
  • Did a little kickboxing & yoga and pondered why Oprah wasn't reading my book so I could cash in, hire a personal trainer, buy a Wii and get a make over.
  • Decided once again that if wishes were horses, beggars would ride, so went back in the house and got ready for work.
  • Went to Pilates Torture Time. Grabbed a spot in the back row. Made Doomsday Becky go to the front row, by the teacher. Karma… it's a…
  • Tried to do this rolly ball thing. Yeah, when pigs fly.
Tuesday…
  • Woke up, drank coffee, went into the garage for kickboxing.
  • This time DIDN'T scare the cat.
  • Did a little kickboxing and yoga.
  • Wished  Oprah would just read my book so I could cash in, hire a personal trainer, buy a Wii and get a make over.
  • Decided once again that if wishes were horses, beggars would ride, so went back in the house and got ready for work.
  •  Went to yoga.
  • Missy Chrissy Pretzel decided we would do all mat work. 
  • Almost got out my phone to take a picture of her to put on my punching bag, but my arms and abs were so sore I couldn't crawl to reach my phone.
  • Practiced the Eagle Pose. She taught a new way to do the arms and get set up. Actually helped. :-)

Wednesday…
  • Woke up, drank cofee, went into the garage for kickboxing.
  • Didn't scare the cat. Cat's getting smarter.
  • Wished I had that photo of Missy Chrissy Pretzel. My arms ache.
  • Punched.
  • Punched some more.
  • Practiced Eagle pose.
  • Went about 15 seconds before I fell over.
Let's see if I survive yoga tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Valid Atom 1.0]