Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Carol: Weighing In, Movies & Torture Time

01.17.10…Monday…While everyone else enjoyed their MLK date, we had a teacher inservice day. (Don't even get me started on teacher inservice)…


5 a.m.
  • Drank lots of coffee
5:30 a.m.
  • Scared the bejeebers out of the cat.
  • Went into the not-so-cold-garage for some kickboxing
  • Smacked the bag and sang along with my work out CD
6:00 a.m.
  • Drank lots of coffee, ate some breakfast & got ready for work

7:15  a.m.
  • Went to work
  • Weighed in… Lost 2.5 pounds and a percentage point or two on the BMI/Fat calibrator thing. Not much, but something.
  • Vowed not to look at chocolate or a roll. Was worried that the fumes would cause a weight gain.
11:30  a.m.
  • Went out to lunch with my skinny hallbuddy friend Rhonda.
  • Ate sensibly
  • Bought a new tiara with a feather and a pink wand in celebration of those 2.5 pounds.
  • Wanted to buy a multi-colored tutu that played the hokey pokey, but sadly, it didn't come in adult sizes.

12:30 p.m.
  • Went to the movies in the afternoon for teacher inservice. (Ya, gotta love my principal). Saw "Blind Side" with Sandra Bullock (good movie). 
  • Resisted the temptation to buy popcorn (held my breath so the fumes wouldn't cause an inadvertent weight gain). W
  • Watched the movie with my bottled water (and wished I looked like Sandra Bullock and less like the character Big Mike).

6:30 p.m.
  • Went to torture Pilates with my meany-meany-jelly-beany friend Doomsday Becky.
  • Had to be in the front row. By the teacher.
  • Decided to the change the name of the class from pilates to TT for Torture Time.
  • Vowed to pin Doomsday Becky's face on my punching bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[Valid Atom 1.0]